Monday, October 20, 2008

That old lady needed to be checked by me so what!!


Okay so I know we need to be kind to our elders, but damn it I was about to lose it today. So as some of you know that I am a bus rider.. AC Transit style. So in the midst of riding the bus and minding my own business, I encountered the rider from hell. I knew she had a problem when she kept switching seats like she was Goldilocks and the three bears. She would get up and move and then move again dang near each time we would stop. Now usually when I ride on the bus I make sure to have my bag in the other seat playing the non-social role. But this time I was too much into my iPhone my new gadget of choice sorry blackberry. Any who so ms Goldilocks sat down next to me and she was talking to herself, thanks a lot Gods.. I was trying to have a clam ride.

So my stop is approaching a and I ring the bell and decide to get up before I get to the stop. I failed to mention the bus was extremely crowded. So I politely said to the woman excuse me. "this is my stop" she then said something back.. I couldn't understand her because I was bumping Notorious Big" I got a story to tell". I took one of the ear phones out and said " excuse me" she repeated her comment loudly on the bus , YOU HAVE TO GET UP NOW!! I was like yeah "Goldilocks" I need to get up now. She was like you not even at the stop yet.. yada yada yada. I turned to her and said you better move yo pencil ass before I put a sharping to it. She looked and kept jaw jacking , I put my ear phones back in my ear and proceeded to move.

Lets just say everyone on the bus was looking at me and the woman, and one lady told her that's rude. I knew that the lady was loopy so I wasn't going there. I just said you have a good day because I will, and she was still talking on the bus. So as the bus passed I licked my tongue out and she was in shocked. I totally felt good, and laughed about it all the way to work.

I jumped on my second bus and thought nothing of that woman. I felt bad for the other bus riders but hey these are just the moments in Cali the OMG moments stay tuned.

No comments: